“I am a mechanical techie. I can build things with my hands” -
"Successful engineering is all about understanding how things break or fail." Henry Petroski
"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." Leonardo da Vinci
"Architecture begins where engineering ends." Walter Gropius
"One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering. 'Supernatural' is a null word." Robert A. Heinlein
Powered by Zeetech Computers, Trichy -
www.zeesys.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9345102410
Tuition Fees will be collected from the candidates as detailed below:
*Applicable only to VI Semester (Full Time) & VIII Semester (Part-
The following components will form part of the utilization of the special fees
The following components will form part of the utilization of the Development Fund
Annual Parental Income should be less than Rs.200,000/-
Annual Parental Income should be less than Rs. 2,50,000/-
Only students belonging to Minority Community are eligible for this Scholarship the Parental Income should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/-
Certificates that are to be submitted for getting scholarship.
1. Present income certificate from Tahsildar office for parental income.
2. Xerox copy of community certificate.
3. Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate.
4. Attendance Certificate from the institution last studied.
5. First page Xerox copy of the bank pass book in the name of the student.
1. Scholarship holders must have a valid Savings Bank Account in any Nationalised Bank and Produce a copy of the First page of Pass Book to enable Credit of Scholarship amount through ECS.
2. All details in Scholarship forms should be filled up correctly and submitted within stipulated time.
3. Late receiving of Scholarship form will be summarily rejected.
|Committees for the academic year 2019-2020|
|Anti Ragging Committee|
|SC & ST Committee|
|Grievances Redressal Committee|
|Internal Complaint Commttee (ICC)|
|Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Communication|